Friday, September 28, 2012

Big Bang Theory: Enough Said

Best.  Show. Ever

Honestly the image should be enough, Big Bang Theory Season Premiere... epic.

I was first introduced to this hysterical show while having dinner at a friend's house last year.  After the first episode I was hooked and I have yet to get through an entire episode without bursting out laughing, sometimes I'm even brought to tears.  

My favorite character? Is that even a legit question?  Sheldon Cooper!!!  
BAZINGA!!!
This extremely intelligent yet socially awkward theoretical physicist has the best one liners and facial expressions.  Despite and almost because of, his arrogance on his superior intellect and lack of social skills I find myself doubling over with laughter almost every time he is on the screen.


Ian's favorite character?  I'm going to have to say it's a tie between the beautiful and intelligent Bernadette and the adorable, woman fearing Raj Koothrapoli. Bernadette is a "smoking hot" micro-biologist who for some ungodly reason falls for the nerdy and always horny   Howard Wolowitz.  While Raj is an "awkwardly funny" Doctor of Astrophysics who cannot speak to women unless he is drunk.  Side note, I'm pretty sure he's gay, only time will tell in Season 6.

Raj and Bernadette during one of Raj's fantasies
I'm not saying that Leonard, Howard, Amy and company aren't hysterical and a joy to watch.  Each character is well written and the acting is amazing.  If you are ever looking for a half hour of pure joy and laughter, turn to The Big Bang theory (TBS), sit down and avoid taking a sip of anything while the show is on.  Unless you have no sense of humor in that case, turn on the news.  



No comments:

Post a Comment