Thursday, May 23, 2013

It's picture time!

So, I was at bookclub the other day and mentioned my blog to my girlfriends.  I was explaining how I have all these blogs in my drafts with just the pictures because I pull them in from my phone, but never sit down to actually write anything.  So Jenny recommended that I just add the photos, a caption and call it a day.


So here it is, my life for the past few weeks!

At the Paint Bar with my old roomies, showing off my creative side!

Waiting for Jules to be "hooded" and named Dr. Jillian Bassi!
The fam at Dr. Bassi's graduation!

Jules with my grad gift, flowers made out of maps of places she's been while in school!

Back at the Paint Bar for Hawaii






Sister Photo Bomb before Becca's Prom!

Becca and her Prom date!



Ian and I started running in the morning!



Enjoying the gorgeous day by relaxing on my porch with a great book and a cup of coffee!

Life has been crazy these past few weeks (in a good way!) and I didn't even photograph it all!  My dad is also selling our family home so we spent weeks cleaning out the house, going through old things and either selling or throwing out stuff we won't be using anymore.  Last weekend (after Becca's prom) we had a HUGE yard sale and got rid of a ton of stuff that we just had lying around the house or tucked away on some shelf somewhere. I even sold my beanie baby collection (or part of it, there are some I just can't get rid of) to a woman who will be bringing them to Guatemala as a Christmas present for the kids, how sweet!

I'm really trying to go out more instead of just coming home after work.  It's really helping and I'm finding that I'm enjoying my alone time a lot more, hence the book and coffee on the porch!  

Look at that... I ended up writing anyway!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment